Last updated on 24th March 2020
We at Spearmark treat the privacy of our visitors with the highest importance. This policy details the measures we take to preserving and safely guarding your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
1. Information Collection
Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason.
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site.
2. Your Information and how it is Used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to fulfill that request relating to our services and products. We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
4. Information Sharing
We do not share any data with any third-parties.
5. Third Party Links
This is the website of Spearmark Housewares Ltd companies registered in England and Wales under company number 5188819 for Spearmark Housewares Ltd whose registered office is at First Floor, 3 Howard Road, Eaton Socon, St.Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 8ET, United Kingdom and whose VAT registration number is GB 875 6769 54.
If you want to request any information about your personal data or believe that we are holding incorrect personal data on you, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible to obtain a copy of the information that we hold on you. A nominal charge of £10 is made to cover administrative costs involved.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This website uses the following cookies:
|These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors and pages visited. We collate and retain information for reporting and monitoring purposes, in order to improve our website.||Google Analytics|
|r/collect||Third party cookie that tracks users across multiple devices to display advertising via Google Analytics||doubleclick.net|
|Collection of internal metrics for user activity, used to improve user experience.||WordPress.com|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
8. Notification of changes